Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Vignettes

Scene: 5th grade English classroom
Actors: 4 average level students and 1 teacher

Teacher: I went to Jeju-do this weekend.
Students: Ooooh! Teacher! Fun!
Teacher: It was, I went hiking, and ate good food.
Student A: Teacher? It is you? Uh, uh, mo? (The student grabs the teacher's arm and mimics walking down the aisle while humming the wedding march)
Teacher: Bwahahaha, NO! Not a honeymoon! Just a fun trip.


Scene: 5th grade English Classroom
Actors: 6 average level students and 1 teacher

Teacher: If I have to talk to you about talking, I will give you a yellow card. After 2 yellow cards you get 1 red car then you must leave the class.
Student A: Like soccer?
Teacher: Yes, exactly.
Student A: Can I be like England and yell at you after?
Teacher: No, sorry.
Student A: Sigh....

2 comments: