Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things

I've been back in Korea for about 3 weeks now. It was surprising how easy it was to get back into my daily routine. Wake up, grumble, start defrosting fruit, do yoga, shower, make smoothie, teach kids. The kids seem a bit easier too. Perhaps it is because I have known them for over a year now, and they know my angry face, or maybe I have become more patient. Whatever the reason, everyone seems to have a groove now.

My social life has been a bit hectic as well. Every weekend, and many week nights have been packed with friends. I have been trying to keep myself busy, so as not to think of a recent(ish) break up, and I usually succeed in falling dead asleep at the end of the day. Next week I head to Vietnam for a few days. A nice little beach holiday with some girlfriends, and then back to the hectic. It is actually kind of nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment