Monday, June 21, 2010

Make my day

Today, after a particularly trying morning with the 5th graders, in which I had to punish two kids and have my co-teacher yell, in Korean, at a third, I was feeling pretty craptastic. Oh, and when I asked a student what he did over the weekend he said, "Killed." "Ummmm, what?" "I killed ants. And other things." My Monday was not going the way I wanted, my game had fallen flat, and I was tired. Then I went to lunch and was ignored and talked about for the first 10 minutes or so. After lunch, I just wanted to sit quietly and bash my head against the wall. Then one of my students came to visit and gave me this:
Dear. Jeniffer
HELLO! I'm Min-Jeong
Before I met you I don't like English, but now I like English very much. I can use grammar well, and I can read in Korea to English. Thank you very much.

In summer, Pohang has flame festival. It is very beautiful and colorful. You had better see it.

Good bye.

Sincerely, Min-Jeong

Awwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment